Kursbeschreibung / Anforderungen / Weitere Sitzungen
This course is offered only in English Language.
Coding Course in Berlin. Learn how to build a professional website on your own and get your business’s online presence!
In this 2 days course we will introduce you to the basics of web development and guide you through a web project written in HTML and CSS. While constructing your own portfolio website from beginning to end, you will learn about useful tools, programming languages, content management and how to communicate your ideas to techies.
What you will learn
– Introduction: setting goals
– Introduction to code: Setting up tools for the course, overview of most common languages
– Finding resources online: Knowing where to find images, logos, quick designs
– Publishing your project: Setting up hosting, introduction to Content Management Systems
– Communication with IT: Telling your techies what you want, best practices
Goal of the course:
– Understanding the structure of a web project
– Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
– Knowing which tools and resources to use
– Drafting and implementing your individual web project
– Best practices for communication with IT
– small business owners who wants to customize their own website
– Individuals who want an extra skill set in your work
Course runs for 2 days – 12.03.2016 – 13.03.2016
BRING YOUR OWN LAPTOP